I have created this Blog to show family and friends what chickens and animals I currently raise, what chickens and animals I'm interested in and to give buyers a way to view the background and breeding history of any chickens or animals I might sell.

2/18/2009

LITTLE RED

8/09 Here are some updated pictures of Red the Rooster with a nice little Pullet.




Here's one of just the Pullet





2/18/09 This is one of our little red Millie Fleur Cochin Cockerels. He was bred from our Mille Fleur Cochins. He doesn't have much of the “Mille” mottling in him yet but we’ve grown pretty attached to him. I got the wild hair to sell him off to make room for some of our younger cockerels but the auction never made it over the reserve so he is here to stay. He is around 8 to 9 months old in these pictures.






2 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

He's beautiful!

Chicken said...

They look so nice and adorable :D